Monday, August 13, 2012

Hey there! I'm Cristy and this my webpage. I did this page as a task with Morningside Authors, which is an ESL and Web Design program. If you want to contact me, simply use the contact form found on this site. Below is my Resume, with a few samples of sites and articles or blog posts I produced perversely.

Credentials
Graduated with honors from KZU
9 years of article marketing experience (specifically for Internet based audiences)
4 years of web design experience.
Dedicated, self-motivated employee with a taste for facts.

Employment Experience.
Morningside Authors,2007 - Present
Staff Manager
Given the task of forming a international group of writers to match a advanced range of growth objectives and goals.
- Create new records for end result, developing production by 30% internationally
- Properly operated ongoing logs of task distribution
- Maintained QA for international creation over a sizable group of content writers

Self-employed Wp Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Skills
Proficient in Russian
Outstanding knowledge using a extensive choice of office software

You can find my work on the following sites

No comments:

Post a Comment